10 Upgrades that can help you sell for more. Each for less than $100.
When your house is on the market, little things can make a world of difference. Here are 10 things you can do to help get your house show ready without spending a whole lot of money.
1. Pressure Wash – Pressure washing can change the look of your house. If you already have a pressure washer great! If not, borrow one from a friend or rent one.
2. Paint the Front Door – Painting the front door can help give it a new look. Studies show that changing your front door color to black can add up to $6,000 to the value of your home.
3. Paint the Garage Door.
4. Add a Fire Pit – Adding a firepit to your back yard can give you some added outdoor fun. You can find one relatively inexpensive. Make sure you set it up tastefully and it can be a great addition to any house.
5. Add Mulch – Freshening up the landscaping can make a world of difference. It’s also good for plants.
6. Seal or Stain Your Wood Deck – This will not only improve its appearance, but it will help it to last longer.
7. Swap Out Shower Curtains, Mats and Towels – Upgrading these bathroom staples can freshen up the whole room with a minimal investment.
8. Deep Clean the Carpets – Steam Clean your carpets and have stains treated. Borrow a machine from a friend or rent one.
9. New Door Handles – Upgrading or just updating your door handles can update up a room or entrance.
10. Update Cabinet Hardware – This is an easy way to update to the latest style or trend without breaking the bank.
We hope you found these tips helpful. You can always call us for advice and if you’d like to see some of the homes we currently have listed, click here.